HESI/Saunders Online Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination (2 Year), 2nd Edition
HESI/Saunders Online Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 2nd Edition provides all of the aspects of a traditional print comprehensive review book, but with the added convenience and interactivity of an online format. The comprehensive online review features key nursing content organized by content specialty areas and NCLEX Client Needs, with an additional reference list for nursing concepts. Each module is followed by a quiz to determine students’ mastery of the content. A comprehensive exam at the end of the course gives students a breakdown of their strengths and weaknesses. A wealth of illustrations, videos, audio clips, and animations helps to clarify key concepts and engage students as they study for the course exams and prepare to take the NCLEX.
- Trusted content from the bestselling Silvestri NCLEX titles and HESI live review courses is featured in a convenient, interactive, and flexible online format.
- Content review modules include bulleted topic summaries, key terms and definitions, practice questions, and case studies—as well as images, animations, and video clips.
- All alternate item question types are represented to give you practice with mastering prioritizing, decision-making, and critical thinking skills.
- End-of-module and comprehensive exams provide a "dry run" for course and board exams.
- Detailed test-taking strategies and rationales for each question provide clues for analyzing and uncovering the correct answer option.
- Video clips feature experienced nursing instructors explaining difficult concepts along with corresponding sample questions.
- NEW! Updated content reflects the most current NCLEX-RN test plan as well as clinical updates and medications.
- NEW! Content functionality enables you to approach content in the way that best fits your program and goals.
- NEW! 200 new questions that focus on alternate item types, pharmacology, and prioritization.
- NEW! Narrated PowerPoint reviews cover challenging topics such as pharmacology, fluids and electrolytes, and acid-base balance.
- NEW and EXPANDED! Leadership, delegation, and prioritization content reflects the increasing emphasis on management on the NCLEX-RN exam.
PART I: CONTENT AREAS Pre-Test Study Calendar The Test Plan Test-Taking Strategies Instructional Modules Fundamentals of Nursing Issues in Nursing Developmental Stages Maternity Adult Health Child Health Critical Care Mental Health Pharmacology Comprehensive Exam
PART II: CLIENT NEEDS Pre-Test Study Calendar The Test Plan Test-Taking Strategies Instructional Modules Growth and Development Over the Lifespan Management of Care Safety and Infection Control Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies Reduction of Risk Potential Physiological Adaptation Coping and Adaptation Psychosocial Adaptation Growth and Development through the Lifespan Prevention and Early Detection of Health Problems Comprehensive Exam
PART III: NURSING CONCEPTS (GIDDENS & HESI) Linked Modules Acid-Base Balance Addiction Adherence and Motivation Caregiving Cellular Regulation Clinical Judgment Clotting Communication Culture Development Elimination Fluid and Electrolyte Balance Functional Ability Gas Exchange Glucose Regulation Health Policy and Health Care Law Health Promotion Immunity Infection Inflammation Intracranial Regulation Leadership Mobility Nutrition Pain and Palliation Patient Education Perfusion Professionalism and Ethics Reproduction and Sexuality Safety Sensory Perception and Cognition Stress and Coping Thermoregulation Tissue Integrity
Linda Anne Silvestri, PhD, RN, FAAN, Nursing Instructor, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, School of Nursing, Las Vegas, Nevada; President and Owner, Nursing Reviews, Inc., Henderson, Nevada; Director and Owner, Professional Nursing Seminars, Inc., Henderson, Nevada; Elsevier, Author of NCLEX Review Resources, Next Generation NCLEX® (NGN) Subject Matter Expert and Consultant
This product is available in the following formats: