Pediatric Secrets, 6th Edition
Portable and high yield, Pediatric Secrets is perfect for use in clinical rotations, exam prep, or as a handy clinical reference. Drs. Richard A. Polin and Mark F. Ditmar present the essential questions and answers to help you better meet the challenges you face every day, while updated chapters highlight the latest standards in pediatric care. A bestselling volume in the Secret Series®, its Q&A format, helpful lists and tables, mnemonics, and informal tone combine to make reference fast, easy, and enjoyable.
- "Key Points" boxes and a highly detailed index allow you to find information quickly and easily.
- Unique Q&A format expedites learning and retention.
- Top 100 Secrets section combines the top 100, high-yield facts into one chapter, providing a concise overview of the latest issues in pediatrics.
- High-yield content is ideal for exam preparation.
- Useful 2-color design highlights key headings and all questions.
- Portable size is designed to fit perfectly into a lab coat pocket.
- Provides the current standards of care for pediatric students and practitioners.
- Updated chapters reflect the latest advances in pediatrics.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience gives access to the text, figures, references, and additional content on a variety of devices.
Top 100 Secrets
1. Adolescent Medicine
2. Behavior and Development
5. Emergency Medicine
10. Infectious Diseases
Richard A. Polin, MD, William T. Speck Professor of Pediatrics, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University; Director, Division of Neonatology, Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of New York - Presbyterian, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, New York and Mark F. Ditmar, MD, Medical Officer, Health Resources and Services Administration, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Rockville, Maryland; Clinical Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania