Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for Lowdermilk Maternity and Women's Health Care, 11th Edition
Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing - Next Generation
Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to Maternity and Women's Health Care, 11th Edition, Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing integrates seamlessly into your course to help students of all skill levels focus their study time and effectively prepare for class, course exams, and the NCLEX exam. Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing is comprised of a bank of high-quality practice questions that allows students to advance at their own pace — based on their performance — through multiple mastery levels for each chapter. A comprehensive dashboard allows students to view their progress and stay motivated. The educator dashboard, grade book, and reporting capabilities enable faculty to monitor the activity of individual students, assess overall class performance, and identify areas of strength and weakness, ultimately helping to achieve improved learning outcomes.
- UNIQUE! Elsevier’s trusted, market-leading content serves as the foundation for all questions, which are written, reviewed, and leveled by experienced nursing educators, item writers, and authors.
- UNIQUE! Unfolding questions become progressively more complex as you advance to higher levels, incorporating concepts such as delegation, multi-system disease, or complicating conditions to help you strengthen your critical thinking and clinical reasoning skills.
- UNIQUE! Essential test-taking tips and strategies help you learn how to successfully dissect and tackle different question types and improve test-taking skills for both course exams and the NCLEX examination.
- Confidence level indicators allow you to indicate your confidence when submitting answers, providing valuable insight into areas where you might require further study.
- UNIQUE! Practice in Study Mode, which provides immediate feedback, or in Exam Mode where the quiz is timed and results are summarized at the end.
- UNIQUE! In addition to detailed rationales for each question, select questions include interactive, multimedia resources such as illustrations, animations, videos, audio clips, and study tips to help you master challenging material.
- The engaging, easy-to-use interface ensures that you’ll be able to navigate through the program with ease.
- Multiple mastery levels for each chapter, topic, or concept allow you to progress from one level to the next based on your performance.
- Alternate item format questions — including multiple-response, fill-in-the-blank, prioritizing, graphic item options, chart/exhibit, video, audio, and hot spot — provide valuable NCLEX exam preparation.
- The comprehensive dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress with summaries of your strengths, weaknesses, mastery levels, and normative data.
Unit One: Introduction to Maternity & Women’s Health Care 1. 21st Century Maternity and Women’s Health Nursing 2. Community Care: The Family and Culture 3. Nursing and Genomics Unit Two: Women’s Health 4. Assessment and Health Promotion 5. Violence Against Women 6. Reproductive System Concerns 7. Sexually Transmitted and Other Infections 8. Contraception and Abortion 9. Infertility 10. Breast Disorders and Neoplasms 11. Structural Disorders and Neoplasms of the Reproductive System Unit Three: Pregnancy 12. Conception and Fetal Development 13. Anatomy and Physiology of Pregnancy 14. Nursing Care of the Family During Pregnancy 15. Maternal and Fetal Nutrition Unit Four: Childbirth 16. Labor and Birth Processes 17. Pain Management 18. Fetal Assessment During Labor 19. Nursing Care of the Family During Labor and Birth Unit Five: Postpartum 20. Postpartum Physiologic Changes 21. Nursing Care of the Family During the Postpartum Period 22. Transition to Parenthood Unit Six: Newborn 23. Physiologic and Behavioral Adaptations of the Newborn 24. Nursing Care of the Newborn and Family 25. Newborn Nutrition and Feeding Unit Seven: Complications of Pregnancy 26. High Risk Pregnancy Assessment 27. Hypertensive Disorders 28. Hemorrhagic Disorders in Pregnancy 29. Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders 30. Medical-Surgical Disorders 31. Mental Health Disorders and Substance Abuse 32. Labor and Birth Complications 33. Postpartum Complications 34. Nursing Care of the High Risk Newborn and Family Unit Eight: Newborn Complications 35. Acquired Problems of the Newborn 36. Hemolytic Disorders and Congenital Anomalies 37. Perinatal Loss and Grief Glossary
Deitra Leonard Lowdermilk, RNC, PhD, FAAN, Clinical Professor Emerita, School of Nursing, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC, Shannon E. Perry, RN, PhD, FAAN, Professor Emerita, School of Nursing, San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA, Mary Catherine Cashion, RN, BC, MSN, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN, USA, Kathryn Rhodes Alden, EdD, MSN, RN, IBCLC, Clinical Associate Professor, School of Nursing, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC and Elsevier
This product is available in the following formats: