Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for the NCLEX-PN Exam
The ideal NCLEX-PN study tool, Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for the NCLEX-PN® Exam is a fun and engaging way to prepare for class, course exams, HESI exams, and ultimately the NCLEX exam. Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing allows you to advance at your own pace — based on your performance — through multiple mastery levels for each chapter, concept, or topic. A comprehensive dashboard lets you view your progress and stay motivated.
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- UNIQUE! In addition to detailed rationales for each question, select questions include interactive, multimedia resources such as illustrations, animations, videos, audio clips, and study tips to help you master challenging material.
- Alternate item format questions — including multiple-response, fill-in-the-blank, prioritizing, graphic item options, chart/exhibit, video, audio, and hot spot — provide valuable NCLEX-PN exam preparation.
- The comprehensive dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress with summaries of your strengths, weaknesses, mastery levels, and normative data.
- UNIQUE! Practice in Study Mode, which provides immediate feedback, or in Exam Mode where the quiz is timed and results are summarized at the end.
- UNIQUE! Unfolding questions become progressively more complex as you advance to higher levels, incorporating concepts such as delegation, multi-system disease, or complicating conditions to help strengthen your critical thinking and clinical reasoning skills.
- The engaging, easy-to-use interface ensures that you’ll be able to navigate through the program with ease.
- UNIQUE! Elsevier’s trusted, market-leading content serves as the foundation for all questions, which are written, reviewed, and leveled by experienced nursing educators, item writers, and authors.
- UNIQUE! Essential test-taking tips and strategies help you learn how to successfully dissect and tackle different question types and improve test-taking skills for both course exams and the NCLEX-PN examination.
- Confidence level indicators allow you to rate your confidence when submitting answers, providing valuable insight into areas where you might require further study.
- Three mastery levels for each chapter, topic, or concept allow you to progress from one level to the next based on your performance.