Elsevier Adaptive Learning for Dental Instruments, 5th Edition
Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to Dental Instruments, 5e, Elsevier Adaptive Learning combines the power of brain science with sophisticated, patented Cerego algorithms to help you learn faster and remember longer. It’s fun; it’s engaging; and it’s constantly tracking your performance and adapting to deliver content precisely when it’s needed to ensure core information is transformed into lasting knowledge.
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- An individual study schedule reduces cognitive workload and helps you become a more effective learner by automatically guiding the learning and review process.
- The mobile app offers a seamless learning experience between your smartphone and the web with your memory profile maintained and managed in the cloud.
- UNIQUE! Your memory strength is profiled at the course, chapter, and item level to identify personal learning and forgetting patterns.
- UNIQUE! Material is re-presented just before you would naturally forget it to counteract memory decay.
- A personalized learning pathway is established based on your learning profile, memory map, and time required to demonstrate information mastery.
- The comprehensive student dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress.
1. Basic Dental Instruments
2. Enamel Cutting Instruments
3. Local Anesthetic Syringe and Components
4. Evacuation Devices and Air/Water Syringe Tip
5. Dental Handpieces
6. Burs and Rotary Attachments for Handpieces
7. Dental Dam Instruments
8. Amalgam Restorative Instruments
9. Composite Restorative Instruments
10. Crown and Bridge Restorative Instruments
11. Endodontic Instruments
12. Hygiene Instruments
13. Preventive and Sealant Instruments and Bleaching Trays
14. Orthodontic Instruments
15. Universal Surgical Instruments
16. Periodontal Instruments and Periodontal Surgical Instruments
17. Oral Surgery Extraction Instruments
18. Sterilization Equipment
19. Dental Materials Equipment
20. Dental Radiography Equipment
21. NEW! Patient Monitoring Equipment
Linda Bartolomucci Boyd, CDA, RDA, BA, Program Coordinator Registered Dental Assisting Program, Diablo Valley College, Pleasant Hill, CA