Elsevier Adaptive Learning for Adult Health Nursing (Retail Access Card), 7th Edition
Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to Adult Health Nursing, 7e, Elsevier Adaptive Learning combines the power of brain science with sophisticated, patented Cerego algorithms to help you learn faster and remember longer. It’s fun; it’s engaging; and it’s constantly tracking your performance and adapting to deliver content precisely when it’s needed to ensure core information is transformed into lasting knowledge.
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- An individual study schedule reduces cognitive workload and helps you become a more effective learner by automatically guiding the learning and review process.
- The mobile app offers a seamless learning experience between your smartphone and the web with your memory profile maintained and managed in the cloud.
- UNIQUE! Your memory strength is profiled at the course, chapter, and item level to identify personal learning and forgetting patterns.
- UNIQUE! Material is re-presented just before you would naturally forget it to counteract memory decay.
- A personalized learning pathway is established based on your learning profile, memory map, and time required to demonstrate information mastery.
- The comprehensive student dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress.
1. Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology 2. Care of the Surgical Patient 3. Care of the Patient with an Integumentary Disorder 4. Care of the Patient with a Musculoskeletal Disorder 5. Care of the Patient with a Gastrointestinal Disorder 6. Care of the Patient with a Gallbladder, Liver, Biliary Tract, or Exocrine Pancreatic Disorder 7. Care of the Patient with a Blood or Lymphatic Disorder 8. Care of the Patient with a Cardiovascular or a Peripheral Vascular Disorder 9. Care of the Patient with a Respiratory Disorder 10. Care of the Patient with a Urinary Disorder 11. Care of the Patient with an Endocrine Disorder 12. Care of the Patient with a Reproductive Disorder 13. Care of the Patient with a Visual or Auditory Disorder 14. Care of the Patient with a Neurological Disorder 15. Care of the Patient with an Immune Disorder 16. Care of the Patient with HIV/AIDS 17. Care of the Patient with Cancer Appendix A: Common Abbreviations Appendix B: Laboratory Reference Values Appendix C: Answers to Review Questions for the NCLEX® Examination
Kim Cooper, RN, MSN, Chair, Nursing Department Program, Ivy Tech State College, Terre Haute, IN and Kelly Gosnell, RN, MSN, Associate Professor of Nursing
Ivy Tech Community College
Terre Haute, Indiana