Elsevier Adaptive Learning:
- An individual study schedule reduces cognitive workload and helps you become a more effective learner by automatically guiding the learning and review process.
- The mobile app offers a seamless learning experience between your smartphone and the web with your memory profile maintained and managed in the cloud.
- UNIQUE! Your memory strength is profiled at the course, chapter, and item level to identify personal learning and forgetting patterns.
- UNIQUE! Material is re-presented just before you would naturally forget it to counteract memory decay.
- A personalized learning pathway is established based on your learning profile, memory map, and time required to demonstrate information mastery.
- The comprehensive student dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress.
Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing:
- In addition to detailed rationales for each question, select questions include interactive, multimedia resources such as illustrations, animations, videos, audio clips, summary tables, and study tips to help you master challenging material.
- Alternate item format questions — including multiple-response, fill-in-the-blank, prioritizing, graphic options, chart/exhibit, video, audio, and hot spot — provide valuable licensure or certification exam preparation.
- The comprehensive dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress with summaries of your strengths, weaknesses, mastery levels, and normative data.
- The engaging, easy-to-use interface ensures that you’ll be able to navigate through the program with ease.
- UNIQUE! Elsevier’s trusted, market-leading content serves as the foundation for all questions, which are written, reviewed, and leveled by experienced nursing and/or health professions educators, item writers, and authors.
- UNIQUE! Unfolding questions become progressively more complex as you advance to higher levels, incorporating concepts such as delegation, multi-system diseases, or complicating conditions to help you strengthen your critical thinking and clinical reasoning skills.
- Confidence level indicators allow you to indicate your confidence when submitting answers, providing valuable insight into areas where you might require further study.
- UNIQUE! Practice in Study Mode, which provides immediate feedback, or in Exam Mode where the quiz is timed and results are summarized at the end.
- Multiple mastery levels for each chapter allow you to progress from one level to the next based on your performance.
- UNIQUE! Essential test-taking tips and strategies help you learn how to successfully dissect and tackle different question types and improve test-taking skills for both course exams and the licensure or certification examination.
1. Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology 2. Care of the Surgical Patient 3. Care of the Patient with an Integumentary Disorder 4. Care of the Patient with a Musculoskeletal Disorder 5. Care of the Patient with a Gastrointestinal Disorder 6. Care of the Patient with a Gallbladder, Liver, Biliary Tract, or Exocrine Pancreatic Disorder 7. Care of the Patient with a Blood or Lymphatic Disorder 8. Care of the Patient with a Cardiovascular or a Peripheral Vascular Disorder 9. Care of the Patient with a Respiratory Disorder 10. Care of the Patient with a Urinary Disorder 11. Care of the Patient with an Endocrine Disorder 12. Care of the Patient with a Reproductive Disorder 13. Care of the Patient with a Visual or Auditory Disorder 14. Care of the Patient with a Neurological Disorder 15. Care of the Patient with an Immune Disorder 16. Care of the Patient with HIV/AIDS 17. Care of the Patient with Cancer Appendix A: Common Abbreviations Appendix B: Laboratory Reference Values Appendix C: Answers to Review Questions for the NCLEX® Examination