Miller's Anesthesia 2 volume set Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 7th Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
- Includes access to the full-text online for convenient referencing.
- Covers the full scope of contemporary anesthesia practice in just two volumes.
- Offers step-by-step instructions for patient management and an in-depth analysis of ancillary responsibilities and problems.
- Incorporates ‘Key Points’ boxes in every chapter that highlight important concepts.
- Extends the breadth of international coverage with contributions from prominent anesthesiologists from all over the world, including China, India, and Sweden.
- Features 30 new authors and 13 new chapters such as Sleep, Memory and Consciousness; Perioperative Cognitive Dysfunction; Ultrasound Guidance for Regional Anesthesia; Anesthesia for Correction of Cardiac Arrhythmias; Anesthesia for Bariatric Surgery; Prehospital Emergency and Trauma Care; Critical Care Protocols; Neurocritical Care; and Renal Replacement Therapy.
- Dedicates an entire section to pediatric anesthesia, to help you address the unique needs of pediatric patients.
- Presents a new full-color design -- complete with more than 1,500 full-color illustrations -- for enhanced visual guidance.
Ronald D. Miller, MD, MS, Professor Emertius of Anesthesia and Perioperative Care, Department of Anesthesia and Perioperative Care, University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine, San Francisco, California, Lars I. Eriksson, MD, PhD, FRCA, Professor and Academic Chair, Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine, Karolinska University Hospital, Solna, Stockholm, Sweden, Lee A. Fleisher, MD, FACC, Robert Dunning Dripps Professor and Chair of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, Professor of Medicine, Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Jeanine P. Wiener-Kronish, MD, Anesthetist-in-Chief, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts and William L. Young, MD, Professor and Vice Chair, Department of Anesthesia and Perioperative Care, Professor of Neurological Surgery and Neurology, Director, Center for Cerebrovascular Research, University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine, San Francisco, California