Practical Approach to Electroencephalography ""Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card)"", 1st Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource - Access Card
This item has low stock levels and may be back-ordered. We'll let you know if it is back-ordered, and you will not be charged until the item ships.
- Presents enough detail and answers to questions and problems encountered by the beginner and the non-expert.
- Uses abundant EEG examples to help you recognize normal and abnormal EEGs in all situations.
- Provides expert pearls from Dr. Libenson that guide you in best practices in EEG testing.
- Features a user-friendly writing style from a single author that makes learning easy.
- Examines the performance of EEGs—along with the disorders for which they’re performed—for a resource that considers the patient and not just the technical aspects of EEGs.
- Includes discussions of various disease entities, like epilepsy, in which EEGs are used, as well as other special issues, to equip you to handle more cases.
Mark H. Libenson, MD, Director, EEG Laboratory, Boston Children's Hospital, Assistant Professor of Neurology, Department of Neurology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts