Elsevier Adaptive Learning for Radiologic Science for Technologists,10th Edition
Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to Radiologic Science for Technologists, 10th Edition, Elsevier Adaptive Learning combines the power of brain science with sophisticated, patented Cerego algorithms to help you learn faster and remember longer. It’s fun; it’s engaging; and it’s constantly tracking your performance and adapting to deliver content precisely when it’s needed to ensure core information is transformed into lasting knowledge.
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- An individual study schedule reduces cognitive workload and helps you become a more effective learner by automatically guiding the learning and review process.
- The mobile app offers a seamless learning experience between your smartphone and the web with your memory profile maintained and managed in the cloud.
- UNIQUE! Your memory strength is profiled at the course, chapter, and item level to identify personal learning and forgetting patterns.
- UNIQUE! Material is re-presented just before you would naturally forget it to counteract memory decay.
- A personalized learning pathway is established based on your learning profile, memory map, and time required to demonstrate information mastery.
- The comprehensive student dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress.
PART I: RADIOLOGIC PHYSICS
1. Essential Concepts of Radiologic Science
2. The Structure of Matter
3. Electromagnetic Energy
4. Electricity, Magnetism, and Electromagnetism
PART II: X-RADIATION
5. The X-ray Imaging System
6. The X-ray Tube
7. X-ray Production
8. X-ray Emission
9. X-ray Interaction with Matter
PART III: THE RADIOGRAPHIC IMAGE
10. Concepts of Image Quality
11. Control of Scatter Radiation
12. Screen-Film Radiography
13. Screen-Film Radiographic Technique
PART IV: THE DIGITAL RADIOGRAPHIC IMAGE
14. Introduction to Computer Science
15. Computed Radiography
16. Digital Radiography
17. Digital Radiographic Technique - NEW
PART V: IMAGE ARTIFACTS AND QUALITY CONTROL
18. Screen-Film Radiographic Artifacts
19. Screen-Film Radiographic Quality Control
20. Digital Radiographic Artifacts
21. Digital Radiographic Quality Control
PART VI: ADVANCED X-RAY IMAGING
23. Mammography Quality Control
25. Digital Fluoroscopy
26. Interventional Radiography
27. Computed Tomography
PART VII: VIEWING THE DIGITAL IMAGE
28. Features of the Digital Image
29. The Digital Image Display - NEW
30. Viewing the Digital Image
31. Digital Display Device Quality Control
PART VIII: RADIOBIOLOGY
32. Human Biology
33. Fundamental Principles of Radiobiology
34. Molecular and Cellular Radiobiology
35. Deterministic Effects of Radiation Exposure
36. Stochastic Effects of Radiation Exposure
PART IX: RADIATION PROTECTION
37. Health Physics
38. Designing for Radiation Protection
39. Patient Radiation Dose Management
40. Occupational Radiation Dose Management
Stewart C. Bushong, ScD, FACR, FACMP, Professor of Radiologic Science, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX