Physician Assistant Board Review, 3rd Edition
- Well-organized, test-question format simplifies preparation for the boards.
- Sections covering various test-taking techniques aim to help you increase your score.
- Concise outline format covers the entire scope of the PANCE and PANRE.
- A brand-new section on pharmacology highlights the latest knowledge in the field.
- Updated psychiatry and cardiac sections reflect new DSM criteria and hypertension guidelines.
- Over 200 tables and figures provide a visual aid for review.
- More than 160 questions with answer rationales in print, and two electronic test banks, each with 300 questions, align with the PANCE item architecture.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the content from the book on a variety of devices.
Table of Contents
- Cardiovascular System
- Pulmonary System
- Gastroenterology System
- Musculoskeletal System
- Eyes, Ears, Nose, and Throat System
- Reproductive System
- Endocrine System
- Neurologic System
- Psychiatry/Behavioral Science
- Genitourinary System
- Dermatologic System
- Hematologic System
- Infectious Disease
- Laboratory Medicine
- Pharmacology (new)
- Test- Taking Strategies
- Common Signs in Medicine
- Common Dermatomes
- Cranial Nerves and Function
- Poisoning Antidotes
- Adult Preventive Health Guidelines
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force Screening Guidelines for Common Diseases
- Normal Laboratory Values
James Van Rhee, MS, PA-C, DFAAPA, Program Director, Yale Physician Assistant Online Program, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut