Simulation Learning System for RN 2.0 (Retail Access Card), 1st Edition
Simulations - SLS - Access Card
The Simulation Learning System (SLS) for RN 2.0 is an online toolkit designed to help you effectively incorporate simulation into your nursing curriculum. This comprehensive product offers over 160 simulation scenarios that correspond to Elsevier’s market-leading texts in each core nursing discipline: Nursing Health Assessment, Nursing Fundamentals, Medical-Surgical Nursing, Pediatric Nursing, OB-Peds Nursing, Women’s Health Nursing, Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing, Leadership, and Community. It also offers detailed instructions for preparation and implementation of the simulation experience, debriefing questions that encourage critical thinking, and learning resources to reinforce student comprehension. If your program is looking to enhance the clinical decision-making skills of students at all levels — reinforce their classroom knowledge base, bridge the gap between lecture and clinicals, and offer remediation — then look no further than Elsevier’s Simulation Learning System (SLS) for RN 2.0.
- Full simulation scenarios correspond to Elsevier’s market-leading nursing texts in each core nursing discipline:
- Scenarios for Medical-Surgical Nursing
- 21 scenarios for OB Nursing
- Scenarios for Pediatric Nursing
- 50 scenarios for Nursing Health Assessment
- Scenarios for Nursing Fundamentals
- 12 scenarios for Psychiatric Nursing
- 13 scenarios for Community
- 3 scenarios for Leadership
- Robust EHR platform (powered by SimChart) houses the skills drills and patient records for simulation.
- More than 600 skills drills give you additional opportunities to practice and master core skills prior to simulation. Each drill includes documentation exercises connected with the skill, so you’ll get more experience working within the EHR.
- Pre- and post-simulation activities help you prepare and reinforce understanding after simulation.
- NEW! One course containing all SLS for RN content (so only one access code will be needed)
- NEW! Scenarios for community health nursing and leadership/management
- Reviewed/updated content
- NEW! Scenario Finder application, with connections to curricular concepts
- NEW! Simulation Playground for practice with documentation
- NEW! Moulage Manual
- Over 86 moulage recipes
- Full-color photos
- NEW! Concept Search Tool
- Find scenarios by nursing concept
- Includes simulation, classroom, clinical, and skills activities
- Direct access to Implementation Modules and Facilitator’s Packets