Workbook for Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning and Procedures - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 13th Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource - Access Card
Make sure your students are getting the most out of their Merrill’s Radiographic Atlas with the Workbook for Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning and Procedures, 13th Edition. Providing plenty of review and practice of the concepts found in the atlas, this workbook contains a wide variety of exercises — including labeling, anatomy identification, short answer, multiple-choice, matching, true and false, fill-in-the-blank, error identification, and more — that focus on the essential terminology, anatomy, and positioning information needed to pass the ARRT exam and thrive in the clinical environment.
- Correlation with main Merrill’s Radiographic Atlas features exercises that support the digital positioning content in the atlas.
- Wide variety of exercises holds user’s interest and provides a variety of interaction with the content.
- Exercises on identifying errors on radiographs prepare users to evaluate radiographs in clinical situations.
- Anatomy and positioning exercises provide balanced coverage of both topics.
- Abundance of labeling exercises ensures users recognize anatomical structures on actual radiographs.
- Comprehensive self-test at the end of each chapter enable users to accurately gauge their comprehension of the material and measure their own progress.
- Pathology exercises helps users understand which projections will best demonstrate various pathologies.
- NEW! New images reflect all the content updates in the main Merrill’s text.
- NEW! Detailed review exercises that cover osteology, anatomy, physiology, arthrology and radiographic examinations
- NEW! Additional images for identifying essential projections
1. Introduction to Radiography
2. Compensating Filters
3. Anatomy and Positioning Terminology
4. Upper Limb
5. Shoulder Girdle
6. Lower Limb
7. Pelvis and Upper Femora
8. Vertebral Column
9. Bony Thorax
10. Thoracic Viscera
11. Long Bone Measurement
12. Contrast Arthrography
13. Trauma Radiography
14. Mouth and Salivary Glands
15. Anterior Part of Neck
17. Digestive System: Alimentary Tract
18. Urinary System and Venipuncture
19. Reproductive System
20. Skull, Facial Bones, and Paranasal Sinuses
22. Central Nervous System
23. Vascular, Cardiac and Interventional Radiography
24. Pediatric Imaging
25. Geriatric Radiography
26. Mobile Radiography
27. Surgical Radiography
28. Sectional Anatomy for Radiographers
29. Computed Tomography
Bruce W. Long, MS, RT(R)(CV), FASRT, FAEIRS, Director and Associate Professor (Retired), Radiologic Imaging and Sciences Programs, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana., Barbara J. Smith, MS, RT(R)(QM), FASRT, FAEIRS, Instructor, Radiologic Technology, Medical Imaging Department, Portland Community College, Portland, OR, USA and Tammy Curtis, Ph.D., RT(R)(CT)(CHES), Professor and Graduate Coordinator Radiologic Sciences, Northwestern State University, Shreveport, LA