Do you need a code to access this on your school's LMS (like Blackboard, etc.)?
Corresponding to the chapters in Chabner's The Language of Medicine, 11th Edition, Medical Terminology Online, now with Elsevier Adaptive Learning accessible within the modules, provides supplemental content, animations, audio reviews, games, and a variety of interactive exercises and gradable assessments to help students master medical vocabulary.
- NEW! Case studies and EAL assignments that feed the LMS gradebook.
- UNIQUE! With Elsevier Adaptive Learning each student’s memory strength is profiled at the course, chapter, and item level to identify personal learning patterns.
- A robust educator dashboard offers at-a-glance access to data on individual and group knowledge usage and retention at the course and item level that can be used to modify lectures or class activities accordingly. EAL assignments are gradable as well.
- NEW! Audio reviews after each lesson provide students - particularly distance learners - the opportunity to hear terminology in context.
- NEW Listen and Choose activity allows students to practice aural recognition of terminology in context.
- NEW games offer a fun review of terminology.
- NEW animations bring medical terminology to life and helps in visualizing physiologic, pathologic, and procedural concepts.
- NEW list of audio terms at the end of modules provides a quick, easy review of pronunciation.