Elsevier Adaptive Learning for Quick & Easy Medical Terminology (Access Card),8th Edition
Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to Quick & Easy Medical Terminology, 8th Edition, Elsevier Adaptive Learning combines the power of brain science with sophisticated, patented Cerego algorithms to help you learn faster and remember longer. It’s fun; it’s engaging; and it’s constantly tracking your performance and adapting to deliver content precisely when it’s needed to ensure core information is transformed into lasting knowledge.
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- An individual study schedule reduces cognitive workload and helps you become a more effective learner by automatically guiding the learning and review process.
- The mobile app offers a seamless learning experience between your smartphone and the web with your memory profile maintained and managed in the cloud.
- UNIQUE! Your memory strength is profiled at the course, chapter, and item level to identify personal learning and forgetting patterns.
- UNIQUE! Material is re-presented just before you would naturally forget it to counteract memory decay.
- A personalized learning pathway is established based on your learning profile, memory map, and time required to demonstrate information mastery.
- The comprehensive student dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress.
Part One: The Basics 1. Simplified Medical Language 2. Suffixes and Combining Forms Made Easy 3. Essential Prefixes and More 4. Diagnostic Procedures and Therapeutic Interventions 5. The Body as a Whole
Part Two: Body Systems 6. Musculoskeletal System 7. Circulatory System 8. Respiratory System 9. Digestive System 10. Urinary System 11. Reproductive System 12. Integumentary System 13. Nervous System and Psychologic Disorders 14. Special Sensory Organs of the Peripheral Nervous System 15. Endocrine System
Part Three: Appendixes I. Medical Abbreviations a. Abbreviations and Their Meanings b. Finding Medical Abbreviations II. Word Parts a. Alphabetized Word Parts and Meanings b. English Terms and Corresponding Word Parts III. Answers to Exercises
Peggy C. Leonard, BA, MT, MEd, Chesterfield, MO