Netter's Neuroscience Flash Cards Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 3rd Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Most review copies are eBooks – how fast!
A review copy request is most likely to be fulfilled as an eBook on VitalSource rather than a print product, unless no eBook is available. eBooks become available in as little as a few hours. Print products will take between 7 and 10 days to arrive. To request a print copy, please contact the Evolve Support Center
or your Education Solutions Consultant
- Provides a quick review of the nervous system, making them ideal for use before exams or throughout clinical rotations, residency, or in practice.
- Allows you to make clinically important correlations in neuroanatomy, cell biology, and neurophysiology.
- Neuroimaging examples help assess your grasp of the subject.
- Includes visual and numbered labels on the front, and labeled answers/comments on the reverse.
- Clinical 'pearls' and helpful summaries of the results of neurological damage or injuries (peripheral nerves, cranial nerves, spinal cord and brain stem structures and regions, various syndromes, etc.) on the back of each card increase your understanding of the clinical implications of neuroscience concepts.
- Pre-punched holes and convenient binding ring allow you to carry selected groups of flash cards with you anywhere.
- Cross-referenced to Netter’s Atlas of Neuroscience, 3rd Edition for further information on any topic.
- Includes extensive imaging, cross-sectional anatomy, and vascular information.
- Features increased cellular and molecular coverage.
David L. Felten, MD, PhD, Associate Dean of Clinical Sciences, University of Medicine and Health, New York, New York