Elsevier Adaptive Learning for Mastering Healthcare Terminology (Access Card), 5th Edition
Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to Mastering Healthcare Terminology, 5th Edition, Elsevier Adaptive Learning combines the power of brain science with sophisticated, patented Cerego algorithms to help you learn faster and remember longer. It’s fun; it’s engaging; and it’s constantly tracking your performance and adapting to deliver content precisely when it’s needed to ensure core information is transformed into lasting knowledge.
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- An individual study schedule reduces cognitive workload and helps you become a more effective learner by automatically guiding the learning and review process.
- The mobile app offers a seamless learning experience between your smartphone and the web with your memory profile maintained and managed in the cloud.
- UNIQUE! Your memory strength is profiled at the course, chapter, and item level to identify personal learning and forgetting patterns.
- UNIQUE! Material is re-presented just before you would naturally forget it to counteract memory decay.
- A personalized learning pathway is established based on your learning profile, memory map, and time required to demonstrate information mastery.
- The comprehensive student dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress.
1. Introduction to Healthcare Terminology
2. Body Structure and Directional Terminology
Body System Terminology
3. Musculoskeletal System
4. Integumentary System
5. Gastrointestinal System
6. Urinary System
7. Male Reproductive System
8. Female Reproductive System and Pregnancy
9. Blood, Lymphatic, and Immune Systems
10. Cardiovascular System
11. Respiratory System
12. Nervous System
13. Eye and Ear
14. Endocrine System
15. Mental and Behavioral Health
A: Word Parts and Definitions
B: Definitions and Word Parts
D: Normal Lab Values
Answers to Exercises
Betsy J. Shiland, MS, RHIA, CCS, CPC, CPHQ, CTR, CHDA, CPB, AHIMA ICD-10-CM/PCS Academy Trainer
Allied Health Department
Community College of Philadelphia