Elsevier Adaptive Learning for Physical Examination and Health Assessment,7th Edition
Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to Physical Examination and Health Assessment, 7th Edition, Elsevier Adaptive Learning combines the power of brain science with sophisticated, patented Cerego algorithms to help students to learn faster and remember longer. It’s fun; it’s engaging; and it’s constantly tracking student performance and adapting to deliver content precisely when it’s needed to ensure core information is transformed into lasting knowledge.
- An individual study schedule reduces cognitive workload and helps you become a more effective learner by automatically guiding the learning and review process.
- The mobile app offers a seamless learning experience between your smartphone and the web with your memory profile maintained and managed in the cloud.
- UNIQUE! Your memory strength is profiled at the course, chapter, and item level to identify personal learning and forgetting patterns.
- UNIQUE! Material is re-presented just before you would naturally forget it to counteract memory decay.
- A personalized learning pathway is established based on your learning profile, memory map, and time required to demonstrate information mastery.
- The comprehensive student dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress.
1. Evidence-Based Assessment
2. Cultural Competence
3. The Interview
4. The Complete Health History
5. Mental Status Assessment
6. Substance Use Assessment
7. Domestic and Family Violence Assessment
8. Assessment Techniques and Safety in the Clinical Setting
9. General Survey, Measurements, Vital Signs
10. Pain Assessment: The Fifth Vital Sign
11. Nutritional Assessment
12. Skin, Hair, and Nails
13. Head, Face, and Neck, including Regional Lymphatics
16. Nose, Mouth, and Throat
17. Breasts and Regional Lymphatics
18. Thorax and Lungs
19. Heart and Neck Vessels
20. Peripheral Vascular System and Lymphatic System
22. Musculoskeletal System
23. Neurologic System
24. Male Genitourinary System
25. Anus, Rectum, and Prostate
26. Female Genitourinary System
27. The Complete Health Assessment: Adult
28. The Complete Health Assessment: Infant, Young Child, and Adolescent
29. Bedside Assessment and Electronic Health Recording
30. The Pregnant Woman
31. Functional Assessment of the Older Adult
Carolyn Jarvis, PhD, APN, CNP, Professor, School of Nursing, Illinois Wesleyan University; Nurse Practitioner, Community Health Care Clinic, Bloomington, Illinois
This product is available in the following formats: