Elsevier Adaptive Learning for Maternity and Women's Health Care,11th Edition
Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to Maternity and Women's Health Care, 11th Edition, Elsevier Adaptive Learning combines the power of brain science with sophisticated, patented Cerego algorithms to help you learn faster and remember longer. It’s fun; it’s engaging; and it’s constantly tracking your performance and adapting to deliver content precisely when it’s needed to ensure core information is transformed into lasting knowledge.
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- An individual study schedule reduces cognitive workload and helps you become a more effective learner by automatically guiding the learning and review process.
- The mobile app offers a seamless learning experience between your smartphone and the web with your memory profile maintained and managed in the cloud.
- UNIQUE! Your memory strength is profiled at the course, chapter, and item level to identify personal learning and forgetting patterns.
- UNIQUE! Material is re-presented just before you would naturally forget it to counteract memory decay.
- A personalized learning pathway is established based on your learning profile, memory map, and time required to demonstrate information mastery.
- The comprehensive student dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress.
Unit One: Introduction to Maternity & Women’s Health Care 1. 21st Century Maternity and Women’s Health Nursing 2. Community Care: The Family and Culture 3. Nursing and Genomics
Unit Two: Women’s Health 4. Assessment and Health Promotion 5. Violence Against Women 6. Reproductive System Concerns 7. Sexually Transmitted and Other Infections 8. Contraception and Abortion 9. Infertility 10. Breast Disorders and Neoplasms 11. Structural Disorders and Neoplasms of the Reproductive System
Unit Three: Pregnancy 12. Conception and Fetal Development 13. Anatomy and Physiology of Pregnancy 14. Nursing Care of the Family During Pregnancy 15. Maternal and Fetal Nutrition
Unit Four: Childbirth 16. Labor and Birth Processes 17. Pain Management 18. Fetal Assessment During Labor 19. Nursing Care of the Family During Labor and Birth
Unit Five: Postpartum 20. Postpartum Physiologic Changes 21. Nursing Care of the Family During the Postpartum Period 22. Transition to Parenthood
Unit Six: Newborn 23. Physiologic and Behavioral Adaptations of the Newborn 24. Nursing Care of the Newborn and Family 25. Newborn Nutrition and Feeding
Unit Seven: Complications of Pregnancy 26. High Risk Pregnancy Assessment 27. Hypertensive Disorders 28. Hemorrhagic Disorders in Pregnancy 29. Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders 30. Medical-Surgical Disorders 31. Mental Health Disorders and Substance Abuse 32. Labor and Birth Complications 33. Postpartum Complications 34. Nursing Care of the High Risk Newborn and Family
Unit Eight: Newborn Complications 35. Acquired Problems of the Newborn 36. Hemolytic Disorders and Congenital Anomalies 37. Perinatal Loss and Grief Glossary
Deitra Leonard Lowdermilk, RNC, PhD, FAAN, Clinical Professor Emerita, School of Nursing, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC, Shannon E. Perry, RN, PhD, FAAN, Professor Emerita, School of Nursing, San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA, Mary Catherine Cashion, RN, BC, MSN, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN, USA and Kathryn Rhodes Alden, EdD, MSN, RN, IBCLC, Clinical Associate Professor, School of Nursing, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC