For quick, accurate, and efficient coding, pick the market-leading HCPCS reference! From coding expert Carol J. Buck, 2016 HCPCS Level II, Standard Edition provides an easy-to-use guide to the latest Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System codes. It helps you locate specific codes, comply with coding regulations, optimize reimbursement, report patient data, code Medicare cases, and more. With this standard edition, you can focus on the basics of HCPCS coding — so you save money!
- At-a-glance code listings and distinctive symbols identify all new, revised, and deleted codes for 2016.
- Drug code annotations identify brand-name drugs as well as drugs that appear on the National Drug Class (NDC) directory and other Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved drugs.
- Information on coverage provides alerts when codes have special instructions, are not valid or covered by Medicare, or may be paid at the carrier’s discretion.
- Jurisdiction symbols show the appropriate contractor to be billed for suppliers submitting claims to Medicare contractors, Part B carriers, and Medicare administrative contractors submitting for DMEPOS services provided.
- Color-coded Table of Drugs makes it easier to find specific drug information.
- Codingupdates.com website includes quarterly updates to HCPCS codes and content, and the opportunity to sign up for e-mail notifications of the newest updates.
- UPDATED 2016 official code set ensures compliance with current HCPCS standards, for fast and accurate coding.
Guide to Using the 2016 HCPCS Level II Codes
Symbols and Conventions
2016 HCPCS Updates
2016 HCPCS Index
2016 Table of Drugs
2016 HCPCS Level II National Codes