Case Competencies in Orthopaedic Surgery, 1st Edition
This item has low stock levels and may be back-ordered. We'll let you know if it is back-ordered, and you will not be charged until the item ships.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
- Forty "technique-based chapters" boast an outline format with minimal text, high-definition intraoperative figures, and original illustrations, plus annotated step-by-step videos for the majority of cases.
- Each chapter contains easy-to-use tables outlining the surgical steps, essential equipment, technical pearls, and common pitfalls of each case.
- Includes coverage of today's hot topics in orthopaedic surgery, such as fractures, arthroscopy, arthroplasty, "bread and butter" pediatric cases, and basic subspecialty cases (spine, foot and ankle, oncology, hand, shoulder, and more).
- Lists CPT and ICD 9/10 codes to help with case logging.
Rachel Frank, MD, Associate Professor, Orthopaedics Colorado University School of Medicine, Denver CO USA, Brian Forsythe, MD, Assistant Professor, Division of Sports Medicine, Midwest Orthopaedics at RUSH, RUSH University Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois and Matthew T. Provencher, MD CAPT MC USNR (Ret.), The Steadman Clinic – Complex Shoulder, Knee and Sports Surgery | USUHS - Professor of Surgery and Orthopaedics