Case Reviews in Ophthalmology, 2nd Edition
The case study format used in Case Reviews in Ophthalmology, 2nd Edition has been proven to be a highly effective way to incorporate medical knowledge with clinical judgment – resulting in the best possible results on practical exams. More than 140 relevant cases cover every aspect of the field: optics/refraction; neuro-ophthalmology/orbit; pediatrics/strabismus; external disease/adnexa; anterior segment; and posterior segment. Large photos highlight each case, enhancing your knowledge and reinforcing key aspects of diagnosis.
- Covers the most important and relevant aspects of each topic in a concise, bulleted format for easy recall and effective exam preparation.
- Highlights the text with hundreds of clinical and histological images, OCT and other current imaging methods, anatomic details, common ophthalmic test findings, and more.
- Presents the findings of key clinical studies with which you are expected to be familiar.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Expanded to include 30 all-new cases bringing the total to more than 140 illustrated scenarios.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Chapter 1: Optics/Refraction
Chapter 2: Neuro-Ophthalmology/Orbit
Chapter 3: Pediatric Ophthalmology/Strabismus
Chapter 4: External Disease/Adnexa
Chapter 5: Anterior Segment
Chapter 6: Posterior Segment
Neil J. Friedman, MD, Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor
Department of Ophthalmology, Stanford University School of Medicine
Partner, Mid-Peninsula Ophthalmology Medical Group
Menlo Park, CA, USA and Peter K. Kaiser, MD, Chaney Family Endowed Chair for Ophthalmology
Research Professor of Ophthalmology
Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine
Cole Eye Institute, Cleveland Clinic
Cleveland, OH, USA