Practical Approach to Electroencephalography, 2nd Edition
Not Yet Available
Most review copies are eBooks – how fast!
A review copy request is most likely to be fulfilled as an eBook on VitalSource rather than a print product, unless no eBook is available. eBooks become available in as little as a few hours. Print products will take between 7 and 10 days to arrive. To request a print copy, please contact the Evolve Support Center
or your Education Solutions Consultant
Expected availability date: 04-05-2024
- Goes beyond the technical aspects of performing EEGs by discussing the link between the EEG findings and the neurologic disorders and conditions in which they occur.
- Uses numerous EEG examples with abundant labels, arrows, and annotations to help you recognize normal and abnormal EEGs in all situations. Illustrations have been carefully reviewed for clarity and optimal usefulness.
- Contains new self-assessment questions that allow you to check your understanding.
- Provides expert pearls from Dr. Libenson that guide you in best practices in EEG testing.
- Features a user-friendly writing style from a single author that makes learning easy.
- Includes a new introduction to the interpretation of invasive EEG monitoring.
- Equips you to handle a wide variety of EEG situations, including the strategies used to distinguish EEG artifacts from true brain waves.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
Mark H. Libenson, MD, Director, EEG Laboratory, Boston Children's Hospital, Assistant Professor of Neurology, Department of Neurology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts