Mosby's Radiography Online: Radiobiology and Radiation Protection (Access Code), 3rd Edition
Dynamic online learning makes it easier to understand radiobiology and radiation protection! Reflecting the latest ASRT core curriculum requirements, Mosby's Radiography Online: Radiobiology and Radiation Protection, 3rd Edition helps you learn and apply radiography concepts with an exciting range of interactive exercises, narrated animations and video clips, slide shows, simulations, and more. Online tutoring for quizzes includes immediate feedback for incorrect answers, and puts your review on the fast track. Ideal for visual and hands-on learning, Mosby's Radiography Online: Radiobiology and Radiation Protection offers more learning opportunities than you’ll have by using your textbook alone.
Duration for access to this product is for the life of the edition.
- Narrated animations and short video clips bring radiobiology and radiation protection principles to life.
- Interactive quizzes include labeling, matching, sequencing, image association, fill-in, and more.
- Simulation activities cover the atom, circuits, generators, and digital radiography.
- Over 400 full-color illustrations enhance the material, with drawings or graphics on nearly every screen.
- Exams and quizzes at the end of each module evaluate your mastery of content and help to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- End-of-module reviews summarize the most important material.
- Tutoring feature in quiz format includes feedback for incorrect answers plus a reference to the related module content.
- A linked glossary makes it easy to look up definitions for more than 200 terms.
- Hypertext links connect you to related resources for further study.
- UPDATED content reflects current ASRT core curriculum guidelines, preparing you with the knowledge needed for classroom and clinical success.
- NEW illustrations show the latest equipment and newest digital images.
1. Introduction to Cell Biology and Body Chemical Composition
2. Radiation Interactions with Matter and Biophysical Events
3. Systemic Radiation Effects
4. Effects of Radiation on the Human Body
5. Radiation Detection and Measurement
6. Patient Protection Practices and Equipment
7. Radiographer Protection
Kelli Welch Haynes, RT(R)