Ferri's Netter Patient Advisor, 3rd Edition
Bring the clear and didactic art of Netter to your patients! Make patient engagement and compliance as easy as possible with the new edition of Ferri’s Netter’s Patient Advisor. These printable handouts pair clear explanations by renowned author Dr. Fred Ferri with thousands of Netter and Netter-style illustrations for a greater understanding of each health condition and what patients can do to facilitate their own care.
- Highly visual and succinct handouts were designed to offer patients the information they need to know in a quick, memorable format.
- PDFs include a space for notes and a field for Health Care Provider information.
- Browse the text by specialty or alphabetically.
- Handouts are designed in a single-page (front/back) format for convenience.
- Online access to NetterReference.com features downloadable English and Spanish patient education guides covering nearly 750 topics (500 topics in Spanish), including new handouts on a Gluten-Free Diet, Pain Medication Options, and Multivitamins.
- Easily search via keyword (including synonyms) or ICD10/ICD9 code sets; and add notes and contact information to individualize the handouts.
- Use as a tool to enhance communication between the Health Care Provider team and the patient.
Fred F. Ferri, MD, FACP, Clinical Professor, The Warren Alpert Medical School, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island