The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations: Digestive System Package, 2nd Edition
by James C Reynolds, MD
This item has low stock levels and may be back-ordered. We'll let you know if it is back-ordered, and you will not be charged until the item ships.
- Books included in this 3-Part Set include: Part 1 – Upper Digestive Tract, Part II – Lower Digestive Tract, and Part III – Liver, Biliary Tract and Pancreas.
- Put concepts into practice. An exquisite art program focuses on clarity of presentation with an emphasis on anatomy, pathology, patient presentation, and clinical context.
- Gain a rich, comprehensive overview of the digestive system by seeing classic Netter illustrations side by side with cutting-edge radiologic and laparoscopic images.
- See modern issues in digestive health and disease captured in the visually rich Netter artistic tradition via contributions from artists working in the Netter style.
- Get complete, integrated visual guidance in a single source, from basic sciences and normal anatomy and function through pathologic conditions.
- Benefit from the knowledge of a team of renowned clinicians and scientists.
James C Reynolds, MD, Professor of Clinical Medicine, Co-Director, Neurogastroenterology and Motility Program, Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine, University of Pennsylvania