Pediatric Dermatology DDX Deck, 2nd Edition
Featuring new photos, new cards, and new treatment options, Pediatric Dermatology DDx Deck, 2nd Edition is a quick-reference, highly portable way to keep up with the rapidly changing field of pediatric dermatology. This swatch-style deck allows you to review more than 150 conditions quickly and easily, for convenient side-by-side viewing.
- Unique format allows you to quickly flip through the cards, accessing clinical photos, description, history, physical findings, and treatment for more than 150 conditions.
- Arranged according to skin appearance, helping you find the most relevant condition more quickly.
- Cross references (DDx-refs) enable you to quickly view other potential diagnoses.
- An ideal, pocket-sized guide to diagnosis of children of all ages, including newborns.
- More than 560 full-color photographs depict virtually any pediatric skin condition you’re likely to see.
- New cards show primary and secondary lesions.
William Weston, MD, Emeritus Professor, Departments of Dermatology & Pediatrics, University of Colorado, Denver, Colorado and Joseph G. Morelli, MD, Professor of Dermatology and Pediatrics, Department of Dermatology, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Children’s Hospital Colorado, Aurora, Colorado