Mosby's PDQ for RN, 4th Edition
Find essential nursing information at a glance! Mosby’s PDQ for RN: Practical, Detailed, Quick, 4th Edition is an easy-to-use, pocket-sized guide to important facts, formulas, and procedures used in the clinical setting. It offers quick access to details you need but don’t usually memorize, such as signs and symptoms, medications, conversions, abbreviations, and normal/abnormal ranges for lab tests. Durable pages and spiral binding can withstand the wear and tear of daily use on the job. When in doubt, check this handy reference!
- 10 tabbed, color-coded sections provide quick access to essential facts, formulas, lab values, procedures, and more.
- Compact size features durable, water-resistant pages and spiral binding, making the book easy to carry and use in any clinical setting.
- A focus on special populations includes separate sections on pediatric, maternity, and geriatric patients.
- Emergency Care section provides guidelines for treating stroke patients, assessing trauma patients, and responding to cardiopulmonary arrest.
- HIPAA- and OSHA- compliant information reflects the latest practice standards and guidelines.
- Colorful charts and tables make lookup easy, and data is thorough enough for even experienced practicing nurses.
- NEW! Expanded coverage addresses oxygen delivery, hypoglycemic drugs, cardiac rhythms (STEMI), seizure treatment, breath sounds, and more.
- NEW assessment tools are included for pain, nutrition, and alcohol abuse.
- UPDATED content reflects the latest clinical developments, screening guidelines, and drug information.
Emergency Care/First Aid