HESI/Saunders Online Review for the NCLEX-PN Examination (1 Year) (Access Card), 2nd Edition
Created by the most trusted names in NCLEX® exam review, the HESI/Saunders Online Review for the NCLEX-PN® Examination, 2nd Edition helps familiarize you with what you’ll see on the exam. The thoroughly updated 2nd edition gives you access to over 2,500 practice questions, ten interactive review modules with HESI Live Review videos, 50 content lessons, realistic practice exams, insightful test-taking strategies, and much more. Using an interactive online format, this solution is the most effective way to help you pass the NCLEX-PN exam the first time around!
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 12 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- 2,500 high-quality practice questions, include multiple response, prioritizing, fill-in-the-blank, hot spot/illustration, graphic option, chart/exhibit, audio, and video.
- Five 100-question Crossing the Finish Line: Practice Exams and a 265-question comprehensive exam reinforce your readiness for the big test.
- Strategic HESI videos simulate an actual HESI Live Review course, with an experienced nursing instructor explaining challenging topics and walking you through difficult questions.
- Ten 100-question Module Exams evaluate your mastery of core nursing content.
- Ten self-paced review modules organized by the most recent NCLEX test plan, feature:
- 50 content lessons that provide a complete review of nursing content
- Self-check questions that strengthen your understanding
- Case studies that help you apply your knowledge to real-world scenarios
- Animations, illustrations, audio, and video that enhance key content by demonstrating skills and procedures
- NEW! Incorporates the latest NCLEX®-PN test plan to familiarize you with newly added content you may encounter on the exam.
Test-Taking Strategies The Test Plan Pre-Test Study Calendar Instructor Implementation Guide
Module 1: Developmental Stages and Transitions 1. Infant, Child, and Adolescent 2. Early Adulthood, Middle-Adulthood, and Later Adulthood 3. Family Systems and Family Dynamics 4. Maternity Client: Antepartum Care 5. Maternity Client: Intrapartum Care 6. Maternity Client: Postpartum Care 7. Care of the Newborn Module 1 Exam
Module 2: Health Promotion and Disease Prevention 8. Health and Wellness/Teaching and Learning 9. Lifestyle Choices and Health Risks 10. Health Assessment and Physical Examination Module 2 Exam
Module 3: Mental Health Concepts 11. Foundations of Mental Health Nursing 12. Coping and Defense Mechanisms 13. Stress Management 14. Cultural Diversity and Religious and Spiritual Influences on Health 15. Grief and Loss 16. End-of-Life Care Module 3 Exam
Module 4: Psychosocial Alterations 17. Mental Health Disorders 18. Crisis Intervention 19. Chemical and Other Dependencies 20. Violence, Abuse, and Neglect Module 4 Exam
Module 5: Management of Care 21. Ethical and Legal Issues 22. Advance Directives 23. Confidentiality and Information Technology/Security 24. Informed Consent 25. Client Rights 26. Concepts of Management 27. Principles of Delegation and Prioritization of Care Module 5 Exam
Module 6: Safety and Infection Control 28. Providing a Secure and Safe Environment 29. Emergency Response Plans, Disasters, and Triage 30. Standard and Transmission-Based Precautions and Surgical Asepsis 31. Use of Restraints and Safety Devices Module 6 Exam
Module 7: Basic Care and Comfort 32. Basic Needs 33. Mobility, Immobility, and Assistive Devices 34. Nonpharmacological Interventions for Physical Pain Module 7 Exam
Module 8: Pharmacology and Intravenous Therapies 35. Medication Administration and Dose Calculations 36. Administering Blood Products 37. Intravenous Therapies 38. Parenteral Nutrition 39. Medication Classifications Module 8 Exam
Module 9: Monitoring for Health Problems 40. Vital Signs 41. Diagnostic Tests, Treatments, and Procedures 42. Laboratory Values 43. Acid-Base Balance 44. Perioperative Care Module 9 Exam
Module 10: Physiological Health Problems 45. Fluid and Electrolyte Imbalances 46. Hemodynamics 47. Medical Emergencies 48. Adult Health Conditions 49. High-Risk Maternity and Newborn Conditions 50. Pediatric Disorders Module 10 Exam
Crossing the Finish Line: Practice Tests Focus on Maternity Exam Focus on Adult Health Exam Focus on Child Health Exam Focus on Mental Health Exam Focus on Delegating/Prioritizing/Triage/Disaster Exam
Comprehensive Exam Live Review Videos
Linda Anne Silvestri, PhD, RN, Instructor of Nursing, Salve Regina University, Newport, Rhode Island
Part-Time Instructor, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada
President, Nursing Reviews, Inc. and Professional Nursing Seminars, Inc., Henderson, Nevada
Elsevier Consultant, HESI NCLEX-RN® and NCLEX-PN® Live Review Courses and HESI