Elsevier Adaptive Learning for Essentials of Human Diseases and Conditions, 6th Edition
Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to Essentials of Human Diseases and Conditions, 6th Edition, Elsevier Adaptive Learning combines the power of brain science with sophisticated, patented Cerego algorithms to help students to learn faster and remember longer. It’s fun; it’s engaging; and it’s constantly tracking student performance and adapting to deliver content precisely when it’s needed to ensure core information is transformed into lasting knowledge.
- An individual study schedule reduces cognitive workload and helps you become a more effective learner by automatically guiding the learning and review process.
- The mobile app offers a seamless learning experience between your smartphone and the web with your memory profile maintained and managed in the cloud.
- UNIQUE! Your memory strength is profiled at the course, chapter, and item level to identify personal learning and forgetting patterns.
- UNIQUE! Material is re-presented just before you would naturally forget it to counteract memory decay.
- A personalized learning pathway is established based on your learning profile, memory map, and time required to demonstrate information mastery.
- The comprehensive student dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress.
1. Mechanisms of Disease, Diagnosis, and Treatment 2. Developmental, Congenital, and Childhood Diseases and Disorders 3. Immunologic Diseases and Conditions 4. Diseases and Conditions of the Endocrine System 5. Diseases and Disorders of the Eye and Ear 6. Diseases and Conditions of the Integumentary System 7. Diseases and Conditions of the Musculoskeletal System 8. Diseases and Conditions of the Digestive System 9. Diseases and Conditions of the Respiratory System 10. Diseases and Conditions of the Circulatory System 11. Diseases and Conditions of the Urinary System 12. Diseases and Conditions of the Reproductive System 13. Neurologic Diseases and Conditions 14. Mental Disorders 15. Disorders and Conditions Resulting from Trauma Appendix I: Common Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests Appendix II: Pharmacology Glossary
Margaret Schell Frazier, RN, CMA, BS, Formerly-Department Chair, Health and Human Services Division, Program Chair, Medical Assisting Program, Ivy Tech State College, Fort Wayne, IN and Jeanette Drzymkowski, RN, BS, Formerly-Associate Faculty, Ivy Tech State College, Northeast, Fort Wayne, IN
This product is available in the following formats: