Pocket Guide for ECGs Made Easy,6th Edition
Give your students quick access to essential ECG information with the Pocket Guide for ECGs Made Easy, 6th Edition. Reflecting the American Heart Association’s 2015 ECC resuscitation guidelines, this full-color guide contains key points and numerous ECG strips to help students correctly identify ECG rhythms whether they’re in the classroom or in the field. Each dysrhythmia covered in the guide includes a brief description, a summary of heart rhythm characteristics, and a sample rhythm strip. And with its numerous illustrations, call-out boxes, full-color layout, and easy-to-read, conversational style, this portable reference makes essential information not only easy to find, but also easy to understand.
- Easy-to-read, conversational tone makes understanding the information quick and easy.
- Brief description of each dysrhythmia is accompanied by a summary of heart rhythm characteristics and a sample ECG rhythm strip.
- Numerous tables, boxes, and full-color illustrations highlight and summarize key information.
- ECG Pearl boxes offer useful hints for interpreting ECGs, such as the importance of the escape pacemaker.
- NEW! Expanded coverage of ambulatory monitoring provides more in-depth guidance in this critical area.
- NEW! AHA compliance ensures information reflects the American Heart Association’s 2015 ECC resuscitation guidelines.
- NEW! Updated content mirrors the updates in the core text, ECGs Made Easy, 6th Edition.
1. Anatomy & Physiology
2. Basic Electrophysiology
3. Sinus Mechanisms
4. Atrial Rhythms
5. Junctional Rhythms
6. Ventricular Rhythms
7. Atrioventricular Blocks
8. Pacemaker Rhythms
9. Introduction to the 12-Lead ECG
Barbara J Aehlert, RN, BSPA, Southwest EMS Education Inc., Phoenix, AZ and Pursley, TX, USA