Elsevier Adaptive Learning for Introduction to Human Anatomy and Physiology,4th Edition
Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to Introduction to Human Anatomy and Physiology, 4th Edition, Elsevier Adaptive Learning combines the power of brain science with sophisticated, patented Cerego algorithms to help you learn faster and remember longer. It’s fun; it’s engaging; and it’s constantly tracking your performance and adapting to deliver content precisely when it’s needed to ensure core information is transformed into lasting knowledge.
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- An individual study schedule reduces cognitive workload and helps you become a more effective learner by automatically guiding the learning and review process.
- The mobile app offers a seamless learning experience between your smartphone and the web with your memory profile maintained and managed in the cloud.
- UNIQUE! Your memory strength is profiled at the course, chapter, and item level to identify personal learning and forgetting patterns.
- UNIQUE! Material is re-presented just before you would naturally forget it to counteract memory decay.
- A personalized learning pathway is established based on your learning profile, memory map, and time required to demonstrate information mastery.
- The comprehensive student dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress.
1. Introducing the Human Body 2. Cells and Tissues 3. The Integumentary System 4. The Skeletal System 5. The Muscular System 6. The Central Nervous System 7. The Peripheral Nervous System 8. The Sense Organs 9. Endocrine Control 10. The Circulatory System: Blood 11. The Circulatory System: The Heart 12. The Circulation of Blood and Lymph 13. Internal Defense: Immune Responses 14. The Respiratory System 15. The Digestive System 16. The Urinary System and Fluid Balance 17. Reproduction Appendix • Dissecting Terms • Abbreviations Glossary Index
Eldra Pearl Solomon, PhD