Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2015 Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
"The book’s big plus is the excellent and accessible layout designed for a rapid read of a specific topic. Having an electronic version available saves the user having to lug around a big textbook which still has its place." Dr Harry Brown, October 2014
Ferri’s Clinical Advisor 2015 is the fastest, most effective way to access current diagnostic and therapeutic information on more than 700 common medical conditions. Dr. Ferri’s popular "5 books in 1" format provides quick guidance on short QT syndrome, microscopic polyangiitis, fungal meningitis, and much more. Now featuring expanded online components, this medical reference makes the answers you need even easier to find - anytime, anywhere.
"Apart from the sheer volume of information available, the book’s big plus is the excellent and accessible layout designed for a rapid read of a specific topic. Having an electronic version available saves the user having to lug around a big textbook which still has its place". Reviewed by: Dr Harry Brown, October 2014
- Review normal values and interpret results for more than 200 lab tests.
- Improve your family healthcare practice’s efficiency with cost-effective referral and consultation guidelines.
- Identify and treat a broader range of disorders, including diabetic foot infections, hypergonadism, and acute liver failure, with 22 new topics in the Diseases & Disorders section.
- Improve your interpretation of presenting symptoms with 38 new topics and 40 new images in the Differential Diagnosis section, and optimize patient care with more than 250 new figures and tables.
- Rapidly find the answers you need with separate sections on diseases and disorders, differential diagnosis, clinical algorithms, laboratory results, and clinical preventive services, plus an at-a-glance format that uses cross-references, outlines, bullets, tables, boxes, and algorithms to expedite your search.
- Expedite insurance reimbursements with current ICD-9 and future ICD-10 insurance billing codes.
- Access full-color images and more than 90 online-only topics at Expert Consult, as well as EBMs, Suggested Reading, Patient Teaching Guides, and additional algorithms.
Diseases and Disorders
Laboratory Tests and Interpretation of Results
Clinical Practice Guidelines
Definitions of Complementary and Alternative Medicine Terms
Impairment and Disability Issues
Primary Care Procedures
Patient Teaching Guides
Fred F. Ferri, MD, FACP, Clinical Professor, The Warren Alpert Medical School, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island