Anatomy & Physiology Online for Structure & Function of the Body (Access Card), 15th Edition
Anatomy and physiology concepts are brought to life with Anatomy & Physiology Online for Patton: Structure & Function of the Body, 15th Edition. This dynamic online course is divided into 22 modules that correspond with key chapters in the main text. Each module includes a variety of interactive exercises and audio and visual elements — such as animations, heart and lung sounds, games, quizzes, and more — to help reinforce key anatomy and physiology concepts from the text. It’s a must-have A&P learning tool you don’t want to be without.
Duration for access to this product is for the life of the edition.
- Over 300 interactive exercises include identification, image association, flash cards, and sequencing activities to help reinforce key concepts.
- Over 300 full-color illustrations, photographs, and micrographs of anatomic structures, physiologic concepts, and disease processes make learning more visual and engaging.
- Lesson self-assessment quizzes and module exams with feedback assess users’ understanding of the content.
- Learning objectives for each lesson lay the groundwork for the session.
- Complete glossary of terms features definitions and audio pronunciations to help users master key terms and concepts.
1.Introduction to the Body
2.Chemistry of Life
6.Skin and Membranes
14.Lymphatic System and Immunity
17.Nutrition and Metabolism
19.Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
22.Growth and Development
Kevin T. Patton, PhD, Professor of Life Science, St. Charles Community College, Cottleville, MO, Professor of Anatomy & Physiology Instruction (adjunct), New York Chiropractic College, Seneca Falls, NY, Emeritus Assistant Professor of Physiology, Saint Louis University Medical School, St. Louis, MO