Mosby's Radiography Online: Introduction to Imaging Sciences and Patient Care,2nd Edition
Dynamic online learning makes it easier to understand imaging and patient care! Reflecting the latest ASRT core curriculum requirements, Mosby's Radiography Online: Introduction to Imaging Sciences & Patient Care, 2nd Edition helps you learn and apply radiography concepts with an exciting range of interactive exercises, narrated animations and video clips, slide shows, simulations, and more. Online tutoring for quizzes includes immediate feedback for incorrect answers, and puts your review on the fast track. Ideal for visual and hands-on learning, MRO offers more learning opportunities than you’ll have by using a textbook alone.
Duration for access to this product is for the life of the edition.
- Interactive quizzing exercises include labeling, matching, sequencing, image association, fill-in, and more.
- Narrated animations and short video clips bring imaging sciences and patient care principles to life.
- 500 full-color illustrations enhance the material, with drawings or graphics on nearly every screen.
- Simulation activities cover the atom, circuits, generators, and digital radiography.
- Interesting factoids emphasize important information and make learning more fun.
- End-of-module reviews summarize the most important material.
- Quizzes and exams at the end of each module evaluate your mastery of content and help to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Tutoring feature in quiz format includes feedback for incorrect answers plus a reference to the related module content.
- A linked glossary makes it easy to look up definitions for more than 200 terms.
- Hypertext links connect you to related resources for further study.
- UPDATED content reflects current ASRT core curriculum guidelines, preparing you with the knowledge needed for classroom and clinical success.
1. Hospitals and the Health Care Team
2. Radiologic and Imaging Sciences
3. Education and Professional Development
4. Professional Communication and Patient Interactions
5. Human Diversity
6. Human Ethical Principles
7. Ethics in Healthcare
8. Legal Responsibilities
9. Safety and Patient Transfers
10. Patient Assessment
11. Infection Control
12. Medical Emergencies
13. Contrast Studies and Invasion Procedures
14. Delivery and Collection Devices
15. Mobile and Surgical Radiography
Mosby, Arlene M. Adler, MEd, RT(R), FAEIRS, Professor and Director, Radiologic Sciences Programs, Indiana University Northwest, Gary, IN and Richard R. Carlton, MS, RT(R)(CV), FAEIRS, Director, Radiologic Sciences, Grand Valley State University, Grand Rapids, MI