Mosby's Radiography Online: Radiographic Pathology, 2nd Edition
Engage your students and enhance their understanding of radiographic pathology! Reflecting the latest ASRT core curriculum requirements, Mosby's Radiography Online: Radiographic Pathology, 2nd Edition amplifies textbook content with an exciting range of interactive quizzing, narrated animations and video clips, slide shows, simulations, and more. Offering more learning opportunities than a textbook alone can offer, Mosby's Radiography Online: Radiographic Pathology, 2nd Edition is ideal for use as a supplement to the traditional classroom lecture, or in combination with the text for distance learning or online courses.
- Interactive quizzing include labeling, matching, sequencing, image association, fill-in, and more.
- Quizzes and exams at the end of each module evaluate your mastery of content and help to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- End-of-module reviews summarize the most important material.
- Simulation activities cover the atom, circuits, generators, and digital radiography.
- Narrated animations and short video clips bring radiographic pathology principles to life.
- 500 full-color illustrations enhance the material, with drawings or graphics on nearly every screen.
- Interesting factoids emphasize important information and make learning more fun.
- Tutoring feature in quiz format includes feedback for incorrect answers plus a reference to the related module content.
- A linked glossary makes it easy to look up definitions for more than 200 terms.
- Hypertext links connect you to related resources for further study.
- UPDATED content reflects current ASRT core curriculum guidelines, preparing you with the knowledge needed for classroom and clinical success.
- NEW illustrations show the latest equipment and newest digital images.
1. Introduction to Pathology
2. Skeletal System Pathology
3. Respiratory System Pathology
4. Gastrointestinal System Pathology
5. Hepatobiliary System Pathology
6. Urinary System
7. Reproductive System
8. Cardiovascular System
9. Nervous System
10. Endocrine System
11. Hematopoietic System
Mosby and Tammy Curtis, PhD, RT (R)(CT)(CHES), Associate Professor, Radiologic Sciences, Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, AR
This product is available in the following formats: