Mosby's Radiography Online: Radiographic Pathology, 2nd Edition
Dynamic online learning makes it easier to understand radiographic pathology! Reflecting the latest ASRT core curriculum requirements, Mosby's Radiography Online: Radiographic Pathology, 2nd Edition helps you learn and apply radiography concepts with an exciting range of quizzing exercises, narrated animations and video clips, slide shows, simulations, and more. Online tutoring for quizzes includes immediate feedback for incorrect answers, and puts your review on the fast track. Ideal for visual and hands-on learning, MRO offers more learning opportunities than you’ll have by using the textbook alone.
Duration for access to this product is for the life of the edition.
- Interactive quizzing include labeling, matching, sequencing, image association, fill-in, and more.
- Quizzes and exams at the end of each module evaluate your mastery of content and help to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- End-of-module reviews summarize the most important material.
- Simulation activities cover the atom, circuits, generators, and digital radiography.
- Narrated animations and short video clips bring radiographic pathology principles to life.
- 500 full-color illustrations enhance the material, with drawings or graphics on nearly every screen.
- Interesting factoids emphasize important information and make learning more fun.
- Tutoring feature in quiz format includes feedback for incorrect answers plus a reference to the related module content.
- A linked glossary makes it easy to look up definitions for more than 200 terms.
- Hypertext links connect you to related resources for further study.
- UPDATED content reflects current ASRT core curriculum guidelines, preparing you with the knowledge needed for classroom and clinical success.
- NEW illustrations show the latest equipment and newest digital images.
1. Introduction to Pathology
2. Skeletal System Pathology
3. Respiratory System Pathology
4. Gastrointestinal System Pathology
5. Hepatobiliary System Pathology
6. Urinary System
7. Reproductive System
8. Cardiovascular System
9. Nervous System
10. Endocrine System
11. Hematopoietic System
Mosby and Tammy Curtis, PhD, RT (R)(CT)(CHES), Associate Professor, Radiologic Sciences, Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, AR