Mosby's Radiography Online: Radiographic Imaging, 3rd Edition
Dynamic online learning makes it easier to understand radiographic imaging! Reflecting the latest ASRT core curriculum requirements, Mosby's Radiography Online: Radiographic Imaging, 3rd Edition helps you learn and apply radiography concepts with an exciting range of interactive exercises, narrated animations and video clips, slide shows, simulations, and more. Online tutoring for quizzes includes immediate feedback for incorrect answers, and puts your review on the fast track. Ideal for visual and hands-on learning, Mosby's Radiography Online: Radiographic Imaging offers more learning opportunities than you’ll have by using your textbook alone.
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- Narrated animations and short video clips bring radiographic imaging principles to life.
- Interactive quizzes include labeling, matching, sequencing, image association, fill-in, and more.
- Simulation activities cover the atom, circuits, generators, and digital radiography.
- Over 500 full-color illustrations enhance the material, with drawings or graphics on nearly every screen.
- Quizzes and exams at the end of each module evaluate your mastery of content and help to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- End-of-module reviews summarize the most important material.
- Tutoring feature in quiz format includes feedback for incorrect answers plus a reference to the related module content.
- A linked glossary makes it easy to look up definitions for more than 200 terms.
- Hypertext links connect you to related resources for further study.
- UPDATED content reflects current ASRT core curriculum guidelines, preparing you with the knowledge needed for classroom and clinical success.
- NEW illustrations show the latest equipment and newest digital images.
1. Introduction to Radiographic Equipment
2. Radiographic Density
3. Radiographic Contrast
4. Radiographic Technique
5. Radiographic Imaging Quality
6. Digital Imaging
7. Image Processing