Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Review - Elsevier eBook on VST, 3rd Edition
Ensure that you’re thoroughly prepared for the Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) certification exam with more than 1,500 questions! Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Review, 3rd Edition reflects the latest evidence-based clinical practice and national treatment guidelines and protocols. This comprehensive resource features more than 1,500 high-quality multiple-choice questions with detailed rationales for correct answers. Questions related to patient safety are highlighted with a QSEN safety icon to highlight the graduate-level safety competency of the Quality & Safety Education for Nurses initiative. It also includes a companion Evolve website with virtually unlimited, randomly generated practice exams that match the length and question distribution of the actual AANP and ANCC FNP certification exams.
- More than 1,500 multiple-choice questions with by detailed rationales help students understand the reasoning behind each answer.
- Division of clinical chapters into Physical Examination and Diagnostic Tests, Disorders, and Pharmacology makes it easy for students to locate specific information within each system.
- Chapters on Research and Theory and Professional Issues provide information on professional competencies important to the FNP role.
- Multiple-choice questions that mirror FNP certification exam formats give you realistic exam practice.
- NEW! Updated questions throughout review the latest evidence-based clinical practice and national treatment guidelines and protocols to prepare students for the AANP and ANCC FNP certification exams and clinical practice.
- NEW! Questions emphasizing patient safety are highlighted to reinforce the graduate-level safety competency of the Quality & Safety Education for Nurses initiative.
1. Test-Taking Strategies
2. Growth and Development
3. Health Promotion and Maintenance
6. Immune and Allergy
7. Head, Eyes, Ears, Nose, and Throat (HEENT)
12. Gastrointestinal and Liver
15. Male Reproductive
16. Female Reproductive
19. Mental Health
20. Research and Theory
21. Professional Issues
JoAnn Zerwekh, EdD, RN, President/CEO, Nursing Education Consultants, Chandler, AZ; Nursing Faculty - Online Campus, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ and Jo Carol Claborn, MS, RN, Nurse Educator, Seymour, Texas