Nursing Concepts Online for LPN/LVN, 1st Edition
Create the ultimate active learning environment for your LPN/LVN concept-based nursing curriculum! Nursing Concepts Online for LPN/LVN combines all of Elsevier’s top conceptual learning tools in one easy-to-use course format. Organized around the nursing concepts found in Giddens’ Concepts for Nursing Practice, 2nd Edition, the course features enhanced instructor resources to help aid in the transition from a traditional curriculum to an implementation of a concept-based curriculum. Nursing Concepts Online for LPN/LVN comes with insightful teaching resources and evaluative capabilities to help your students hone their critical thinking skills and apply their knowledge of nursing concepts and exemplars to clinical practice. Plus, a single access code gives you and your students access to newly enhanced video skills, pre-loaded simulation scenarios, concept-based case studies, a functional EHR, adaptive mastery quizzes, priority exemplar links, and more!
- Direct links to the Giddens’ Concepts for Nursing Practice, 2nd Edition text allows you to skip directly to relevant information in the text.
- Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for Nursing Concepts uses adaptive quizzing to help you master concepts.
- Clinical Skills: Essentials Collection demonstrates how to perform PN-level nursing skills in high-definition video with step-by-step instructions and NCLEX exam-style review questions.
- Self-assessment questions allow you to test your understanding of key concepts and prepare for the NCLEX exam.
- Integrated case studies from the Giddens’ text provide critical thinking questions with answers.
- Single sign-on access code provides quick access to all conceptual learning tools.
- HESI Patient Reviews provides you with PN-level critical thinking exercises that offer problem-based learning and application of concepts in a practice environment.
- SimChart for Nursing helps you learn patient charting skills and the active application of PN-level concepts in the clinical setting.
- Exemplar boxes highlight priority exemplars that link directly to relevant content for quick review.
2. Functional Ability
3. Family Dynamics
8. Fluid and Electrolytes
9. Acid-Base Balance
12. Cellular Regulation
13. Intracranial Regulation
14. Hormonal Regulation
15. Glucose Regulation
19. Gas Exchange
27. Tissue Integrity
28. Sensory Perception
33. Mood and Affect
38. Interpersonal Violence
39. Professional Identity
40. Clinical Judgment
41. Leadership (Limited resources for LPN)
43. Patient Education
44. Health Promotion
48. Technology and Informatics
50. Health Care Quality
51. Care Coordination (Limited resources for LPN)
53. Palliative Care
54. Health Disparities
55. Health Care Organizations
56. Health Care Economics
57. Health Policy
58. Health Care Law
This product is available in the following formats: