Nursing Key Topics Review: Maternity - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 1st Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource - Access Card
- Emphasis on critical, practical, and relevant information helps you study and learn maternity nursing in the most time-efficient way possible.
- Quick-access format reflects what busy students want — quality content sprinkled with review questions.
- Audio summaries on a mobile web app make it easy to review anytime, anywhere.
- NCLEX® exam-style review questions include answers and rationales, allowing you to assess your understanding and retention of the material.
- Bulleted lists let you see key content at a glance, allowing for quick comprehension.
- Summary tables and illustrations make learning and review easier.
- Conception and Fetal Development
- Anatomy and Physiology of Pregnancy
- Nursing Care of the Family During Pregnancy
- Maternal and Fetal Nutrition
- Assessment of High Risk Pregnancy
- High Risk Complications of Pregnancy
- Mental Health Disorders and Substance Abuse
- Labor and Birth Processes
- Maximizing Comfort for the Laboring Woman
- Fetal Assessment During Labor
- Nursing Care of the Family During Labor and Birth
- Labor and Birth Complications
- Postpartum Physiologic Changes
- Nursing Care of the Family During the Postpartum Period
- Transition to Parenthood
- Postpartum Complications
- Nursing Care of the Newborn and Family
- Newborn Nutrition and Feeding
- Newborn Complications
- Perinatal Loss, Bereavement, and Grief