Nursing Key Topics Review: Pediatrics - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 1st Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource - Access Card
- Emphasis on critical, practical, and relevant information helps you study and learn pediatric nursing in the most time-efficient way possible.
- Quick-access format reflects what busy students want — quality content sprinkled with review questions.
- Audio summaries on a mobile web app make it easy to review anytime, anywhere.
- NCLEX® exam-style review questions include answers and rationales, allowing you to assess your understanding and retention of the material.
- Bulleted lists let you see key content at a glance, allowing for quick comprehension.
- Summary tables and illustrations make learning and review easier.
- Perspectives of Pediatric Nursing
- Growth, Development, and Physical Assessment
- Family-Centered Care of the Newborn
- Common Laboratory Tests
- Pediatric Nursing Interventions
- Care of the Hospitalized Child and Family
- Death and Dying
- Family-Centered Care of the Infant and Young Child
- Family-Centered Care of the School Age and Adolescent
- Care of the Child with Respiratory Problems
- Care of the Child with Cardiac Problems
- Care of the Child with Hematologic or Immunologic Problems
- Care of the Child with Genitourinary and Reproductive Problems
- Care of the Child with Gastrointestinal Problems
- Care of the Child with Neurologic, Sensory Dysfunction, and Muscular Dysfunction
- Care of the Child with Musculoskeletal or Articular Dysfunction
- Care of the Child with Integumentary Problems
- Special Considerations in the Nursing Care of Children and Families