Medical Microbiology and Immunology Flash Cards, 2nd Edition
- Reviews each microbial organism's special features, the diseases it can cause, and the available treatment options.
- Emphasizes the clinical relevance of microbiology, and provides sample case studies on most cards.
- Presents USMLE-style study questions for extra exam preparation assistance.
- Offers outstanding full-color artwork and authoritative content derived from the 6th Edition of the best-selling Medical Microbiology text by Murray, Pfaller, and Rosenthal.
- Includes Student Consult online access to an interactive version of the flash cards!
- Completely revised to correlate to Murray’s Medical Microbiology, 8th Edition.
Ken S. Rosenthal, PhD, Professor of Immunology, Augusta University/University of Georgia Medical Partnership, Athens, GA.; Emeritus Professor, Northeast Ohio Medical University, Rootstown, Ohio