Nursing Concepts Online Essentials for LPN/LVN (Access Card)
The ultimate active-learning environment is here! Nursing Concepts Online Essentials for LPN/LVN combines all of Elsevier’s top conceptual learning tools into one easy-to-use course format. This online course comes with a wide assortment of evaluative capabilities to help you hone your critical thinking skills and apply your knowledge of nursing concepts and exemplars to clinical practice. Plus, a single access code gives you access to newly enhanced video skills, concept-based case studies, adaptive mastery quizzes, priority exemplar links, and more!
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 24 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- Direct links to the Giddens’ Concepts for Nursing Practice, 2nd Edition text allows you to skip directly to relevant information in the text.
- Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for Nursing Concepts uses adaptive quizzing to help you master concepts.
- Clinical Skills: Essentials Collection demonstrates how to perform PN-level nursing skills in high-definition video with step-by-step instructions and NCLEX exam-style review questions.
- Self-assessment questions allow you to test your understanding of key concepts and prepare for the NCLEX exam.
- Integrated case studies from the Giddens’ text provide critical thinking questions with answers.
- HESI Patient Reviews provides you with PN-level critical thinking exercises that offer problem-based learning and application of concepts in a practice environment.
- Exemplar boxes highlight priority exemplars that link directly to relevant content for quick review.
- Single sign-on access code provides quick access to all conceptual learning tools.
2. Functional Ability
3. Family Dynamics
8. Fluid and Electrolytes
9. Acid-Base Balance
12. Cellular Regulation
13. Intracranial Regulation
14. Hormonal Regulation
15. Glucose Regulation
19. Gas Exchange
27. Tissue Integrity
28. Sensory Perception
33. Mood and Affect
38. Interpersonal Violence
39. Professional Identity
40. Clinical Judgment
41. Leadership (Limited resources for LPN)
43. Patient Education
44. Health Promotion
48. Technology and Informatics
50. Health Care Quality
51. Care Coordination (Limited resources for LPN)
53. Palliative Care
54. Health Disparities
55. Health Care Organizations
56. Health Care Economics
57. Health Policy
58. Health Care Law