Soft Tissue Augmentation, 4th Edition
- Features a well-organized format with key points lists, pearls, and case studies as they appear in practice.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
- Contains new information on the Emervel® family, safe fat transplantation, permanent fillers, temple reflation, neck and chest, vascular compromise, and the tower technique of filler injection.
- Splits chapters into separate sections on different types of fillers for ease of reference, and includes a new section on complications.
- Includes many new images and procedural videos that depict exactly how to perform the techniques.
1 Introduction 2 Fillers: Paradigm Shifts Produce New Challenges 3 Facial Attractiveness and the Central Role of Volume
4 NASHA Family 5 Juvéderm Family 6 Belotero and Teosyal 7 Radiesse and Radiesse with Lidocaine 8 Poly-l-Lactic Acid 9 Emervel Family 10 Safe Fat Transplantation
11 Introduction to Permanent Fillers: Pros and Cons 12 Liquid Injectable Silicone 13 Bellafill
14 Forehead Reflation 15 Temple Reflation 16 Three-Dimensional Reflation of the Glabella and Adjacent Forehead 17 Volumetric Treatment of the Brows 18 Infraorbital Hollow and Nasojugal Fold 19 Midface 20 Nose 21 Perioral and Mandibular Filling: Framing the Lips 22 Lip Augmentation 23 Soft Tissue Augmentation of the Hands 24 Neck and Chest 25 Buttocks 26 Earlobe Rejuvenation 27 Tower Technique of Filler Injection 28 Vascular Compromise
29 Complications of Temporary Fillers 30 Complications of Permanent Fillers 31 Reversers 32 Combinations 33 Legal Aspects of Soft Tissue Filler Treatments 34 Pretreatment and Posttreatment Photography
Alastair Carruthers, MA, BM, BCh, FRCP(LON), FRCPC, Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgeon and Clinical Professor of Dermatology, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia (UBC), Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and Jean Carruthers, MD, FRCSC, Cosmetic Surgeon and Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia (UBC), Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada