Netter's Integrated Review of Medicine, 1st Edition
- Reviews foundational science in the context of frequently encountered point-of-care situations, offering an excellent review.
- Presents 400 full-color Netter images alongside diagnostic images, providing a memorable, highly visual approach.
- Offers readable, practical content organized by clinical topic, covering the basic sciences that are most relevant to each disease or condition.
- Provides readers with a detailed, logically organized framework for approaching patient care: the first part focuses on evaluating a new patient, moving from history and physical exam findings to integration of objective data used to formulate a diagnosis; the second part proceeds from this diagnosis to review its implications, further evaluation, and treatment.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Bryan Leppert and Christopher R Kelly, Christopher R. Kelly, MD
Postdoctoral Residency Fellow
Department of Medicine
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center