Lasers and Lights, 4th Edition
- Features a well-organized format with key points lists, pearls, and case studies as they appear in practice.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Includes expanded and updated chapters on non-surgical skin tightening and body contouring – two of today’s most requested procedures.
- Contains new information on radiofrequency microneedling for skin rejuvenation and acne scar treatment, plus new details on the use of picosecond lasers for tattoo treatment and treatment of ethnic skin.
- Includes many new images and procedural videos that depict exactly how to perform the techniques.
1 Understanding Lasers, Light Sources, Other Energy-Based Technology
2 Laser Treatment of Vascular Lesions
3 Laser Treatment of Pigmented Lesions and Tattoos
4 Laser Hair Removal
5 Nonablative Laser and Light Skin Rejuvenation
6 Nonablative Fractional Laser Rejuvenation
7 Laser Resurfacing
8 Nonsurgical Body Contouring
9 Nonsurgical Skin Tightening
10 Laser Treatment of Ethnic Skin
11 Complications and Legal Considerations of Laser and Light Treatments
George J Hruza, MD, Private Practice, Laser & Dermatologic Surgery Center Inc, Chesterfield MO USA Clinical Associate Professor of Dermatology and Otolaryngology and Director of Laser and Dermatologic Surgery Center, St Louis University, St Louis MO, USA and Elizabeth L Tanzi, MD, FAAD, Clinical Professor, Department of Dermatology, George Washington University; Medical Center Director, Capital Laser and Skin Care, Chevy Chase, MD, USA