Crush Step 1, 2nd Edition
Written and reviewed by students, residents, and experts, and led by bestselling review author Dr. Ted O’Connell, Crush Step 1, 2nd Edition, is the perfect review resource you need to score high on this high-stakes exam. This comprehensive, focused resource is the most effective review tool available for truly understanding the material on which you’ll be tested.
- Up-to-date, easy-to-read, high-yield coverage of all the material tested on the exam.
- Numerous color images, helpful lists, and quick-reference tables help students retain and recall information quickly.
- Review questions for each chapter test student mastery of core knowledge and aid retention of high-yield facts. Test prep strategies help readers identify and understand question stems rather than memorizing buzz words.
- A new review board of current students and residents, as well as authors who scored within the 99th percentile on the USMLE Step 1, ensures relevance and accuracy.
- Student Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references and animations, designed to produce a more rounded learning experience.
Crush Step 1 Second Edition
1. Biostatistics 2. Biochemistry 3. Dermatology 4. Embryology 5. Microbiology 6. Immunology 7. Pharmacology and Toxicology 8. Cardiology 9. Endocrinology 10. Gastroenterology 11. Hematology and Oncology 12. Musculoskeletal/Rheumatology 13. Neurology 14. Psychiatry 15. Nephrology 16. Reproductive System 17. Pulmonology
Theodore X. O'Connell, MD, Founding Director, Family Medicine, Kaiser Permanente Napa-Solano, Napa; Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Community and Family Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine, San Francisco, California, Ryan A. Pedigo, MD, Director, Undergraduate Medical Education, Department of Emergency Medicine, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA, USA and Thomas E. Blair, MD, Acting Chief of Emergency Medicine, VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System, Assistant Clinical Professor of Emergency Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles.