Mosby's Medical Terminology Flash Cards,4th Edition
Boost your med term confidence, grades, and test scores with Mosby’s Medical Terminology Flash Cards, 4th Edition. Updated with the latest medical terms and illustrations, this collection of 650 full-color flash cards helps you memorize the prefixes, suffixes, and combining forms used to build medical terms. The comprehensive deck includes word-building examples and Spanish translations to help you master the terms in a multitude of ways. And with their functional and durable design, these cards make the perfect review tool for on-the-go study.
- Comprehensive collection of terms provides all the word parts you need to learn medical terminology.
- Over 560 full color images help bring terminology to life and aid in retention.
- Word-building examples demonstrate how word parts are used to create medical terms — including the most commonly diagnosed diseases and disorders, as well as treatments and procedures.
- Durable, hole-punched design allow you to assemble sets of cards on a metal ring or cord for study on the go.
- Spanish translations are included to aid Spanish speakers in learning English terms and English speakers in caring for Spanish-speaking patients.
- Color-coded word parts help you identify the terms as a suffix, prefix, or combining form.
- Included booklet offers an indexed list of cards by body system and offers suggestions for study.
- NEW! 50 additional cards have been added to the deck to fully cover body system word parts.