Elsevier Adaptive Learning for Exploring Medical Language (Access Card), 10th Edition
Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to Exploring the Medical Language, 10th Edition, Elsevier Adaptive Learning combines the power of brain science with sophisticated, patented Cerego algorithms to help you learn faster and remember longer. It’s fun; it’s engaging; and it’s constantly tracking your performance and adapting to deliver content precisely when it’s needed to ensure core information is transformed into lasting knowledge.
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- An individual study schedule reduces cognitive workload and helps you become a more effective learner by automatically guiding the learning and review process.
- The mobile app offers a seamless learning experience between your smartphone and the web with your memory profile maintained and managed in the cloud.
- UNIQUE! Your memory strength is profiled at the course, chapter, and item level to identify personal learning and forgetting patterns.
- UNIQUE! Material is re-presented just before you would naturally forget it to counteract memory decay.
- A personalized learning pathway is established based on your learning profile, memory map, and time required to demonstrate information mastery.
- The comprehensive student dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress.
1. Introduction to Medical Language and Online Learning
2. Body Structure, Color, and Oncology
3. Directional Terms, Planes, Positions, Regions, and Quadrants
4. Integumentary System
5. Respiratory System and Introduction to Diagnostic Procedures and Tests
6. Urinary System
7. Male Reproductive System
8. Female Reproductive System
9. Obstetrics and Neonatology
10. Cardiovascular, Immune, Lymphatic Systems and Blood
11. Digestive System
14. Musculoskeletal System
15. Nervous System and Behavioral Health
16. Endocrine System
Myrna LaFleur Brooks, RN, BEd, Founding President of the National Association of Health Unit Clerks/Coordinators, Faculty Emeritus, Maricopa County Community College District, Phoenix, AZ and Danielle LaFleur Brooks, MEd, MA, Faculty, Medical Assisting and Allied Health and Science
Community College of Vermont